Baker Hughes ARMO Electro Mech II (Drilling Services) Broussard, LA in BROUSSARD, Louisiana
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an Electro-Mechanical Technician in Broussard,LA. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
· Assemble, disassemble, test and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
· Assist in the rework, repair and modification of non-conforming equipment.
· Maintain compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
· Be able to achieve and maintain Competency Assessments as required
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Ability to continually lift 50 lbs. throughout the day.
· Basic computer skills
· Basic knowledge of electrical systems and electronic testing
· Ability to read and interpret assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
· Technical Associate’s Degree/Certification OR 2 years’ experience in assembly or functioning as an industrial technician.
· Must have the ability to work overtime as needed or required.
· On-call 24/7 every other week including Sat/Sun. On call weeks may include Holidays.
· Must be authorized to work in the United States with no restrictions.
· Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and able to pass drug and alcohol screenings and background checks as per company standards
· Competitive hourly rate, bonus, and excellent company benefits.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected Veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Title: ARMO Electro Mech II (Drilling Services) Broussard, LA
Requisition ID: 1819566