Baker Hughes Field Supervisor - (Pressure Pumping) - Broussard, LA in BROUSSARD, Louisiana
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE Company is looking for a Field Supervisor (Pressure Pumping) in Broussard, LA
· Oversee QAQC of all fluids (Completion, Frac and Acids) and proppants
· Perform QAQC tests Completion fluids, Frac fluids, Acids and proppants when necessary
· Perform frac fluid testing in the Broussard lab on an as needed basis
· When Frac fluid testing does not fall within the Customers job design specs; re-design the formulation to fall within job design specs.
· Perform all calculations in regards to the pumping of the job
· Set up of Data Acquisition computers to perform the job and to make on the fly changes as per customer requests
· Data Acquisition Electronics trouble shoot
· Review procedure before the job with Service Supervisor and customer
· Verify all depths and volumes with tool hand/Co-Man/Customer Engineer
· Set up communications between location and RDT room
· Stay in communication with the RDT room giving them up to date commentary on what they are seeing on their screens
· Passing on information between the RDT room vessel and rig
· Record all job sequences and electronic data into a well treatment report
· Review job ticket with supervisor
· Write procedures and checklists for new implemented systems in skids and vessels
· Initiating FRACAS’s
· Completing FRACAS’s when it falls within our realm of expertise
· Assisting with the completion of the FRACAS when it falls to third party or Tomball Engineering
· Assist Sales
· Attending CWOP’s, IWOP’s, Post Project review with the customer
· Giving presentations to customers on an as needed basis
· Design equipment layouts for third party vessels and land locations for skids
· Re-Design Open Hole Horizontal Gravel packs on location.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Working Knowledge of frac fluids
· Experience working in both a field and lab setting
· Good analytic and data processing background
· Graduate level Degree.
· 3 years’ experience with frac fluids
· Excellent communications skills
· Experience delivering conveying data reports to sales teams and or customers
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Job: Field Operations
Title: Field Supervisor - (Pressure Pumping) - Broussard, LA
Requisition ID: 1818652