Baker Hughes Department Administrator (Upstream Chemicals) Calgary Alberta in CALGARY, Canada
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Department Administrator in Calgary, AB. The Department Administrator provides support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions.
· Develop a strong working relationship with local Account Managers, other administrators, supply chain contacts and customers to deliver industry leading service and solutions
· Manage inventories at field stock locations. This includes ordering material from blend plants, tracking inventory, product deliveries, and BOL generation
· Manage payroll activities for field offices managed
· Manage local AR processes including creating invoices and billing to clients
· Managing local AP processing and workflow
· Manage day-to-day activities within the office, including ordering office supplies
· Organize and manage internal record keeping for HSE and operations as identified
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· 2 years office experience
· Strong computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office
· Good communication and analytical skills.
· Must be able to work well with stringent deadlines and possess good organizational skills.
· Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
· Self-motivated and organized.
· SAP experience would be an asset
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Job: Support Services
Title: Department Administrator (Upstream Chemicals) Calgary Alberta
Requisition ID: 1819065