Baker Hughes Field Operator -(Drilling Services) – Clarksburg, WV in CLARKSBURG, West Virginia
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Under direct supervision, participates in the delivery of Fluids Environmental Services (FES) by assisting in the mobilization, operation and demobilization of FES equipment (i.e., dryers, centrifuges, vacuums, screw conveyors, pumps, etc.). May assist in trouble shooting equipment, daily reporting, on the job maintenance, and ordering of equipment and supplies. Attends all required safety meetings and conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HS&E policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values. Handles special projects as assigned.
· Performing duties that may include troubleshooting and maintaining equipment, daily reporting and ordering equipment and supplies.
· Attending required safety meetings and conducting business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HS&E policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
· Performing additional duties as required.
· Must be willing to work 12 hour shifts on a 14 days on / 7 days off schedule while rotating day and night shifts.
· Must be willing to work outside in all weather conditions.
· Must be safety and environmentally-minded.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and able to pass drug screenings and background checks as per company standards
· High School Diploma or equivalent education.
· 2 years of industry related experience
· Ability to lift 50lbs continuously throughout the day
· 2-year Technical Degree, Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certification, and/or Mechanic Certification.
· 3 year of oil & gas experience (Solids Control and/or Drilling Fluids highly preferred).
· Experience operating heavy equipment such as Backhoes, Bobcats, Forklifts and Trackhoes.
· Strong computer navigation skills.
· Good mechanical aptitude and/or the ability to perform basic mechanical repair.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Job: Field Operations
Title: Field Operator -(Drilling Services) – Clarksburg, WV
Location: West Virginia-CLARKSBURG
Requisition ID: 1814437