Baker Hughes Customer Service Rep (Drilling Servics) Houston, TX in HOUSTON, Texas
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
· Validating and Netting customer demand
· Placing orders into the system for internal customers
· Coordinate changes in customer demands
· Coordinate with Planning and Purchasing best delivery dates
· Coordinate with Warehouse, Shipping and Export to ensure efficient execution Follow up and follow through to ensure on time delivery performance
· Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers
· Apprenticeship as industrial clerk or similar, or three years of experience in similar position
· Minimum of one year’s worth work experience in supply chain
· Knowledge or familiarity of manufacturing / distribution / logistics processes
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
· Knowledge of SAP
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively
· Ability to handle difficult interactions and resolve conflicts
· Ability to work independently, and with a team with minimal supervision
· Upstream Oil & Gas domain knowledge
· Technical knowledge
· Work schedule flexibility
Houston, TX, or Celle, Germany
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Title: Customer Service Rep (Drilling Servics) Houston, TX
Requisition ID: 1819026