Baker Hughes ARMO Electro Mech (Drilling Services) Midland, TX in MIDLAND, Texas
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Assembly Repair Maintenance Overhaul Technician - Drilling Services Position for the Permian operations has become available. Start your career with Baker Hughes a GE company, a leader in the Oilfield Services industry.
· Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
· Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
· Analyze and interpret data and troubleshoot equipment problems.
· Provide technical support to other groups and co-workers. .
· Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment.
· Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
· Technical Associate’s Degree/Certification OR 2 years’ experience in assembly or functioning as an industrial technician.
· Ability to continually lift 50 lbs. throughout the day.
· Versed in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices.
· Basic level of analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
· Basic Mechanical knowledge
· Basic knowledge of measuring devices (i.e. Calipers, micrometers, go/no go gauges etc)
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
· Skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
· Proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
· Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
· Advanced computer skills.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Title: ARMO Electro Mech (Drilling Services) Midland, TX
Requisition ID: 1816084