Baker Hughes Buying/Procurement Specialist (Drilling Services) OKC, OK in OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes a GE company has an opening for Buyer/Planner in Oklahoma City, OK.
· Under general supervision with a mentor, manages delivery and quality performance, cost, inventory management, and forecast levels
· Manages day to day criticalities to ensure smooth business execution
· Plans, directs, controls, coordinates and evaluates inventory planning and control activities
· Works to maximize production capacity in accordance with production and master schedules. Actively uses continuous improvement tools to improve HS&E, quality, delivery, financial performance, employee engagement, and customer satisfaction.
· Ensures MRP alignment to business requirements and provides future forecast inputs to support the product line S&OP processes
· Consults with various divisions regarding business level forecasts, inventory reserves, and other factors which may affect inventory performances
· Handles special projects as assigned.
· High School Diploma or GED
· 2 years of applicable experience (Production Scheduling, Supply Chain management, Material Planning and etc.)
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Broad knowledge of planning practices, principles and procedures.
· ERP/MRP system experience
· Ability to analyze and present statistical data.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, including advanced level Excel knowledge.
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
· Good organizational and time management skills.
· Must be a team player and flexible to work in cross functional teams.
· Must be able to balance multiple tasks in a challenging, fast-paced work environment.
· 3 year’s materials planning, scheduling, or similar experience.
· Candidates must be authorized to work in the US, for any employer, without sponsorship
· Candidates will anticipate 10%-15% travel
Oklahoma City, OK
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Title: Buying/Procurement Specialist (Drilling Services) OKC, OK
Location: Oklahoma-OKLAHOMA CITY
Requisition ID: 1819067